Creativity On Embroidery and Garment Printing's Fan Box

Friday, August 7, 2009

Real Estate Photography Tips



If you are a Realtor or are thinking of selling your home (either yourself or with professional help), this is for you.

Unbelievably Bad Real Estate Photos Hall of Fame is a great starting place that I found on the Internet. (Tip: You have to click "run" on the navigation buttons to make the show go.)

For something more serious there's an article for realtors on how photos either help or sink a real estate deal.

I also wrote an article on real estate photography tips for our Creativity On website.

The photos above are from my personal collection. The top photo is the one I took by visiting the site. The photo below it is what the Realtor took and submitted for a home for sale ad!

Yes, those are photos of the same house! It's amazing what you can find when you step out of the car. This was such a unique home.

Finally, here is a gallery of some of my favorite real estate photos that I have taken.

No comments: